- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
A unique destination. A place where you can live, stay, play, shop, dine, and work.
From the Arabic word meaning ‘wilderness’, Al barari is the region’s first integrated luxury and active eco-conscious development. A strategically located green community in the heart of the city providing an environment that enhances wellness for residents and visitors alike.
A multiple-award winning, eco-friendly development, the region’s most desirable address. Sixty percent of the 18.42 million-square-foot development is made up of green space, beautiful themed gardens, naturally landscaped lakes and freshwater streams. At the meeting point of luxury and lifestyle discover Al Barari’s homes known for their spacious design, eco-friendly approach, and uninterrupted views.
Seventh Heaven is located 13900 from ZOOM and it can be reached within 17 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Seventh Heaven, the 3 closest being:
- Emarat More is 6.6 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- ZOOM is 23.0 km away (an approx. drive of 22 mins.)
- ENOC is 23.0 km away (an approx. drive of 22 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Seventh Heaven is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Calipoke Seafoods Restaurant is 3.8 km away (approx. 13 mins. by car)
- Cali-Poke – California Seafood House is 3.8 km away (approx. 13 mins. by car)
- Omar's is 4.4 km away (approx. 12 mins. by car)
Dr Kamkar Medical & Physiotherapy Center, Sarab Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 4.6 km away (you can drive there in 13 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Seventh Heaven are:
- Georges school is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Dune Crest School is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Dunescrest American school is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 27.1 km from Seventh Heaven and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.