- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Nakheel shares the vision of the late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Ruler of Dubai, which has been continued by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Ruler of Dubai – to create a world class destination for living, business and tourism.
We strive to create truly iconic developments that make a huge contribution to the improvement of people's lives and opportunities. We are inspired as people and inspire others to achieve remarkable things. We aim to be seen around the world as setting the standards for creativity, ingenuity and enterprise.
Mediterranean Cluster is located 2040 m from KPMART MINI MART and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Mediterranean Cluster, the 3 closest being:
- The Qasab Ibn Battuta is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Puzz-LED - Puzzled Lamps Dubai is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- IBN Battuta is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Mediterranean Cluster is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Annavilaas is 980 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Anjappar Chettinad Indian Restaurant is 950 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Building 7, The Gardens is 960 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
Aster Clinic, Discovery Gardens is the nearest health facility, which is 480 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Mediterranean Cluster are:
- Bubbles & Giggles Nursery is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Nursery is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Chubby Cheeks Nursery Discovery Gardens is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 44.9 km from Mediterranean Cluster and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.