- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Open your eyes to a new way of life at Hayat Boulevard, combining the convenience of city living with a playground that has no limits. A selection of studios, 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments all sit above a vibrant podium where homeowners will find shops and restaurants, a health clinic, nursery and a gym. Parking the car will also be a breeze for homeowners.
Contemporary and refined in design and feel, Hayat apartments come in a range of sizes, all offering exceptional quality and comfort, with extensive views of the surrounding community.
Hayat Boulevard is located 6710 from allday minimart -Studio City and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Hayat Boulevard, the 3 closest being:
- AAFES Exchange / PX is 38.8 km away (an approx. drive of 33 mins.)
- ZOOM is 12.2 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- ENOC is 12.3 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Hayat Boulevard is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Zaatar w time - Mira Town Center is 11.2 km away (approx. 11 mins. by car)
- SUBWAY NSHAMA TOWNSQUARE is 1.3 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- Subway Town Square is 1.3 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
Miami Autism Rehabilitation Center is the nearest health facility, which is 7.5 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Hayat Boulevard are:
- Step By Step Nursery is 9.4 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Fairgreen International School is 7.9 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Fairgreen International School is 8.1 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 43.0 km from Hayat Boulevard and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Hayat Boulevard you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.