- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Zahra Breeze are premium apartments in Town Square Dubai, offering easy access to jogging trails, outdoor cinema, shops and major road networks. Comprising of beautifully crafted in 2-bedroom & 3-bedroom arrangements complete with spacious rooms and high-end amenities.
With their open and airy vibe, Zahra Breeze apartments are a relaxing, welcoming haven to call home - perfect for families looking for added value and a mellower lifestyle close to the city.
There’s plenty to do just outside, but the inviting courtyard pool or built-in gym may tempt you to enjoy the day at home.
Zahra Breeze is located 6670 from allday minimart -Studio City and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Zahra Breeze, the 3 closest being:
- ZOOM is 12.2 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- ENOC is 12.2 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- AAFES Exchange / PX is 38.7 km away (an approx. drive of 33 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Zahra Breeze is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Zaatar w time - Mira Town Center is 11.1 km away (approx. 11 mins. by car)
- SUBWAY NSHAMA TOWNSQUARE is 1.3 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- Subway Town Square is 1.3 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
Miami Autism Rehabilitation Center is the nearest health facility, which is 7.5 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Zahra Breeze are:
- Step By Step Nursery is 9.3 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Fairgreen International School is 7.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Fairgreen International School is 8.0 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 43.0 km from Zahra Breeze and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Zahra Breeze you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.