- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Building H is conveniently located just 820 m from Ramla Super Store, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Building H, the 3 closest being:
- Al futtain Auto Park is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Ramla Super Store is 820 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- AKI FITNESS OUTLET is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Building H is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Restaurant DIP Nr. Elcon Project is 480 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Sarhad Darbaar Restaurant EBC is 510 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Arabian Grill Restaurant is 510 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Gsm medical center is the nearest health facility, which is 550 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Building H are:
- Kinderville Nursery is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Kinderville Early Learning Centre, Dubai Investments Park is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- The Children's Garden Green Community is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 49.3 km from Building H and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Building H you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.