- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Bungalows Area is located 1880 from Ramla Super Store and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Bungalows Area, the 3 closest being:
- Retail Building, Green Community West is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- The Market is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Handicraft Home is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Bungalows Area is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sarhad darbar restaurant is 2.1 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Cucina Italian Kitchen is 1.2 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Al Hakawati | is 2.1 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
GMCClinics - Green Community is the nearest health facility, which is 1.7 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Bungalows Area are:
- Dove Green Private School is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- British Columbia Canadian School is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- The Children's Garden Green Community is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 49.5 km from Bungalows Area and it takes about 40 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Bungalows Area you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.