- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Southwest Apartments is located 3460 from Ramla Super Store and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Southwest Apartments, the 3 closest being:
- Souq Extra is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Dubai is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Retail Building, Green Community West is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Southwest Apartments is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nour Al Madar is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Nour AlMadar Mandi Restaurant is 1.0 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- The Green Fridge is 0.7 km away (approx. 1 min. by car)
Al Shifa Al Khaleeji Medical Center LLC. BR is the nearest health facility, which is 1.2 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Southwest Apartments are:
- Chubby Cheeks Nursery is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- CSCEC DIP is 0.9 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Brainobrain DIP is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 49.4 km from Southwest Apartments and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Southwest Apartments you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.