- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
About Azizi Star
- Total of 458 units
- 310 studios
- Everything you need to live a convenient and modern lifestyle. Compact design and practical living spaces.
- 46 one bedrooms
- Open Living Spaces ideal for everyday living unique, high quality designs and furnishings for all of life’s demands.
- 102 two bedrooms
- Open and airy living spaces with futuristic and trendy home designs and furnishings. Perfect for family life and shared accommodations
- All units will be fully furnished and have all the services of a hotel including concierge, house-keeping and valet. These services can be utilized by the owner/tenant at extra cost.
Azizi Star Serviced Apartments is located 5460 from ZOOM and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Azizi Star Serviced Apartments, the 3 closest being:
- The Ark Child Activity Centrr is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- The Garden STP - Nakheel is 990 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Al Furjan West Pavilion is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Azizi Star Serviced Apartments is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- 79 Villa Al Furjan is 1.5 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Project Pie - Jebel Ali Village is 990 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Project Pie - Jebel Ali illageV is 990 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Advanced Care Oncology Center is the nearest health facility, which is 1.7 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Azizi Star Serviced Apartments are:
- Arbor School is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Arbor Makerspace is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- The Arbor School is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 47.7 km from Azizi Star Serviced Apartments and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.