- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Vista Mare is conveniently located just 450 m from ZOOM, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Vista Mare, the 3 closest being:
- Cheap perfume is 9.0 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Petrotec is 820 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- UniPlan International FZCO is 8.8 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Vista Mare is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- THE LUNCH BOX is 470 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Crane Middle East & Africa head office is 610 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Taqado Mexican Kitchen (Downtown Jebel Ali) is 640 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
DBB CLANIC is the nearest health facility, which is 10.8 km away (you can drive there in 13 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Vista Mare are:
- Little Woods Nursery is 900 m away (about 14 mins. by foot)
- MD ASLAM RAZA TITIHA is 10.5 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- Tacreel is 10.2 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 50.1 km from Vista Mare and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Danube Metro Station is the closest Metro Station from Vista Mare and it is 10.05 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.