- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Tenora is one of the first hotel apartments in Dubai South, a master planned community conceptualized to bring its residents and visitors happiness, well-being and prosperity. The hotel apartments are in close proximity to the nerve center of EXPO 2020, the world’s largest aviation hub and a host of world-class facilities. Tenora provides residents with a great opportunity to benefit from Dubai’s flourishing hospitality industry with sure investment returns upon joining their rental pool.
DAMAC Tenora is located 13770 from ENOC and it can be reached within 16 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of DAMAC Tenora, the 3 closest being:
- Basmati Company is 13.7 km away (an approx. drive of 17 mins.)
- Majelan Al Madina Hypermarket-DIP-2 is 14.7 km away (an approx. drive of 17 mins.)
- City Supermarket is 13.9 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
The surrounding area, where DAMAC Tenora is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Manoushestreet Dip is 13.8 km away (approx. 17 mins. by car)
- Man'ouse Street (Larosetta Catring) is 13.8 km away (approx. 17 mins. by car)
- Chef Middle East Culinary is 13.3 km away (approx. 15 mins. by car)
Bright Life Medical Centre L.L.c is the nearest health facility, which is 14.9 km away (you can drive there in 18 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of DAMAC Tenora are:
- GEMS International School is 760 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Champs Sports Academy is 13.6 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
- Mamun is 14.8 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 54.1 km from DAMAC Tenora and it takes about 45 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at DAMAC Tenora you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.