- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Blue Views Villansion is located 3530 from Pronto, ENOC Al Khail Station and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Blue Views Villansion, the 3 closest being:
- aswaaq Mall - Al Qouz is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Lanolin FZE is 4.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Newlook Salon is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Blue Views Villansion is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- huna by the pond is 2.8 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Steel Solid Street Food is 2.8 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Oregano Restaurants is 2.4 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Sultan Al Olama Medical is the nearest health facility, which is 2.3 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Blue Views Villansion are:
- Safari Kid Nursery Meydan District One is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Al-Birr project for memorizing the Holy Quran - male branch is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- happier driving school is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 23.5 km from Blue Views Villansion and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
What is the process of a property purchase in Thailand?
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment