- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Gemini Splendor is a beautiful collection of luxury living spaces located in the serene community of Mohammed bin Rashid (MBR) City. Featuring 134 residences available in one, two, three-bedroom apartments, as well as townhouses and duplex penthouses, these premier homes cater to different family sizes. Gemini Splendor also offers the first ever customized payment plan
Gemini Splendor is located 7830 from EPPCO and it can be reached within 9 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Gemini Splendor, the 3 closest being:
- Salini-Entrence is 770 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- MS Construction FZ LLC - Meydan One Mall is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Meydan-ADC site office entrance is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Gemini Splendor is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sobha Hartland One Park Avenue is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- EPPCO is 7.8 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
- Al Ain Way Restaurant & Cafeteria is 7.8 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
DXBone - Bone & Joint Center is the nearest health facility, which is 9.7 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Gemini Splendor are:
- Yoojun Lee School is 770 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- North London Collegiate School football Ground is 920 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- APEX Sports Academy, Dubai is 870 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 18.8 km from Gemini Splendor and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.