- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Entertainment Foyer is located 3740 from ENOC and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Entertainment Foyer, the 3 closest being:
- Aussie Palace is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- The Meadows Souk is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- The Town Center is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Entertainment Foyer is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Hajj is 960 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- McDonald's is 3.9 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
- Shakespeare and Co. (Café Restaurant - Pastry - Chocolate - Catering) is 3.9 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
Medicentres Jumeirah Park is the nearest health facility, which is 3.0 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Entertainment Foyer are:
- Amity Pre-School is 770 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Amity Early Learning Centre is 760 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Dubai British Foundation is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 39.5 km from Entertainment Foyer and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Entertainment Foyer you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.