- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Lake Shore is a 40 storey residential building located in Cluster Y of Jumeirah Lake Towers. The other two buildings within the cluster are Swiss Tower (commercial) and Jumeirah Business Center 3.
Lake Shore Tower is located 1450 from ZOOM and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Lake Shore Tower, the 3 closest being:
- Global Distribution FZE is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- SE7EN CITY JLT - Seven Tides is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- bigdaddycars.ae car rentals is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Lake Shore Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Poke and Co is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Presto Deli & Cafe is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- So Salad is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Body Mechanics - Medical Centre is the nearest health facility, which is 920 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Lake Shore Tower are:
- Dewdrops Nursery - JLT Cluster Y is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Yoga ashram is 890 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Dewdrops Nursery - JLT Cluster X is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 37.2 km from Lake Shore Tower and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.