- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Sector E is located 4120 from ENOC and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sector E, the 3 closest being:
- hair cut salon emirates is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- The Meadows Souk is 5.9 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Emirates Hills Town Center is 5.8 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sector E is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tourani V21 is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Address Montgomerie Caddy Shack is 2.2 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Monty's is 3.5 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
Mediclinic Meadows is the nearest health facility, which is 4.0 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sector E are:
- Raffles Nursery Emirates Hills is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Bal Storm is 6.2 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Babu Pandit is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 40.3 km from Sector E and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sector E you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.