- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Damac Towers by Paramount is a mega project consisting of four buildings, one of which will house the Paramount branded hotel while the other three buildings will have the Damac Maison Paramount serviced residences. According to developer press-releases, there are more than 1,000 serviced one, two and three bedroom apartments and the hotel will have 800 rooms.
Damac Towers By Paramount is located 2030 from Bridge City Mini Mart and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Damac Towers By Paramount, the 3 closest being:
- Meydan-ADC site office entrance is 10.7 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Archiade Atelier is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- The Cartel Showroom is 870 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Damac Towers By Paramount is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The House is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mailbu Trailer Manufactured by WheelsAhoy is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The Larder is 830 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
DXBone - Bone & Joint Center is the nearest health facility, which is 630 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Damac Towers By Paramount are:
- Bilal is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Blossom Design District Nursery is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Kids Castle Nursery is 940 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 20.3 km from Damac Towers By Paramount and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.