Sign up or Log in
English - en
- My Account
- Sign up or Log in
Price display AED
Boulevard Crescent is conveniently located just 560 m from MALLMART, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Boulevard Crescent, the 3 closest being:
- Waterfront Restaurants Parking - Dubai Mall is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Luxury car for photography is 50 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- LV is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Boulevard Crescent is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Noodle House is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Urban Jungle is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Camel Station - Dubai Mall is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Amana Healthcare is the nearest health facility, which is 330 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Boulevard Crescent are:
- Fun First Nursery Kidzania is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Blossom Downtown Nursery Dubai is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Arthur Murray is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 18.4 km from Boulevard Crescent and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.