- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Burj Al Nujooom is a residential development located in Downtown Burj Dubai - next to the Burj Views & Fountain Views complex. Besides Burjside Boulevard, Burj Al Nujoom is the only other non-Emaar development within the community. The 34 storey building was delivered in Q4 2013 and many of the apartments enjoy views of the Burj Khalifa, Address Lake Hotel and the Dubai Mall.
Burj Al Nujoom is located 1980 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Burj Al Nujoom, the 3 closest being:
- Souq Al Manzil Downtown Dubai is 940 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Manzil Souk is 910 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- MAG 318 by mimar is 0.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Burj Al Nujoom is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Man'oushe Street is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Mamak, Downtown is 930 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Mamak Malaysian Eatery Experience is 930 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
Dr. Manal Al Mansoori Polyclinic is the nearest health facility, which is 760 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Burj Al Nujoom are:
- Blossom Downtown Nursery Dubai is 740 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- dance studio dubai is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- English is 0.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 20.2 km from Burj Al Nujoom and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.