- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Burj View Residence is a G+5 storey residential building currently under-construction in Arjan, Dubailand. The developer, Al Madar, have also completed another major project in Arjan called Siraj Tower.
About Burj View Residence:
- G+ 6 building with a total built up area of 174,811 sq. ft.
- 120 apartments; mix of studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- 3 lifts; 1 basement
Burj Views is located 1980 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Burj Views, the 3 closest being:
- Souq Al Manzil Downtown Dubai is 940 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Manzil Souk is 910 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- MAG 318 by mimar is 0.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Burj Views is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Man'oushe Street is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Mamak, Downtown is 930 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Mamak Malaysian Eatery Experience is 930 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
Dr. Manal Al Mansoori Polyclinic is the nearest health facility, which is 760 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Burj Views are:
- Blossom Downtown Nursery Dubai is 740 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- dance studio dubai is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- English is 0.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 20.2 km from Burj Views and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.