- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Kamoon is located 3370 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 9 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kamoon, the 3 closest being:
- Souk life is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Manzil Souk is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Souq Al Manzil Downtown Dubai is 350 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Kamoon is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Taikun Dubai is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- stage2 is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- 3in1 is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Excellency Center is the nearest health facility, which is 990 m away (you can walk there in 13 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kamoon are:
- EHG Talent Academy is 210 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Arthur Murray is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Blossom Downtown Nursery Dubai is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 20.7 km from Kamoon and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.