- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
The Address Downtown Hotel is conveniently located just 810 m from MALLMART, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Address Downtown Hotel, the 3 closest being:
- Luxury car for photography is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Waterfront Restaurants Parking - Dubai Mall is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Souq al bahar parking entrance is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Address Downtown Hotel is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Risala is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The Restaurant At Address Downtown is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Zeta is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Amana Healthcare is the nearest health facility, which is 360 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Address Downtown Hotel are:
- Fun First Nursery Kidzania is 260 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Blossom Downtown Nursery Dubai is 510 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Arthur Murray is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 18.5 km from The Address Downtown Hotel and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Address Downtown Hotel you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.