- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
The Address Fountain Views is a high-rise complex developed by Emaar Properties that consists of luxury serviced apartments as well as an Address branded hotel. The three towers are built atop an 11 floor podium which is part of the Dubai Mall extension. The apartments have been handed over to the owners and the hotel is operational.
The Address Fountain Views is located 2000 from MALLMART and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Address Fountain Views, the 3 closest being:
- Cinema parking Dubai Mall is 760 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Cinema Parking Entrance is 900 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Dubai mall p3 parking is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Address Fountain Views is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Good is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Maison Cafe, Damac House is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- PizzaExpress Kidzania is 630 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Eyewear Vision International (Yateem Group) is the nearest health facility, which is 1.8 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Address Fountain Views are:
- Fun First Nursery Kidzania is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Lingotot Training and Consultancy LLC is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- English is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 19.0 km from The Address Fountain Views and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.