- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Zanzebeel is conveniently located just 950 m from Seven Emirates Investment L.L.C, which can be reached within 13 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Zanzebeel, the 3 closest being:
- Souk life is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- SFAQA.COM is 420 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Manzil Souk is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Zanzebeel is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The greenhouse is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- 3in1 is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- stage2 is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Vip Dental Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 500 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Zanzebeel are:
- EHG Talent Academy is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Spanish Faster is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Arthur Murray is 430 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 19.1 km from Zanzebeel and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.