- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Al Fairooz Tower is conveniently located just 890 m from ZOOM, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Al Fairooz Tower, the 3 closest being:
- Parkiing at Marina walk is 390 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Bubai Boat Show 2019 is 810 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- bigdaddycars.ae car rentals is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Al Fairooz Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Itsu Suchi is 500 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Chandelier Restaurant & Lounge is 450 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Itsu Modern Japanese Restaurant, Dubai Marina is 460 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
King’s College Aesthetics Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 530 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Al Fairooz Tower are:
- Raffles Nursery Dubai Marina is 360 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Yoga SK is 700 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Hungarian clock is 670 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 36.7 km from Al Fairooz Tower and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.