Sign up or Log in
English - en
- My Account
- Sign up or Log in
Price display AED
Al Mesk is a 40 storey building that is part of the Emaar First Six Towers in Dubai Marina - considered to be among the top tier of luxury developments in the Marina. There are a total of 234 apartments consisting of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments. There are also a handful of 3 bedroom townhouses in the development.
Al Mesk Tower is conveniently located just 850 m from ZOOM, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Al Mesk Tower, the 3 closest being:
- Parkiing at Marina walk is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- bigdaddycars.ae car rentals is 5.9 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- SE7EN CITY JLT - Seven Tides is 5.6 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Al Mesk Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Johnny Rockets Marina Walk is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Café Bateel is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Halket El Samak UAE is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
King’s College Aesthetics Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 240 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Al Mesk Tower are:
- Raffles Nursery Dubai Marina is 0 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Hungarian clock is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Yoga SK is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 36.8 km from Al Mesk Tower and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.