Sign up or Log in
English - en
- My Account
- Sign up or Log in
Price display AED
The Botanica tower is the only private residence in Dubai with a tropical sky garden located on the 27th floor of the building. Complete with state-of-the-art facilities, including a temperature controlled outdoor swimming pool, children’s pool and jacuzzi on a tropically themed pool deck, Botanica successfully brings together the glamour and comfort synonymous with Dubai. The residential units range from spacious studio apartments, two bedroom apartments, exclusive poolside villas and five bedroom penthouses that cater to a variety of contemporary tastes.
Botanica Tower is located 1690 from ZOOM and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Botanica Tower, the 3 closest being:
- Bubai Boat Show 2019 is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Dubai Harbour by Meraas is 520 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Trident Grand Mall is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Botanica Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Dinner In The Sky is 0.3 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- Zero Gravity Dubai is 0.3 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- Andreea's is 0.3 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
Emirates Hospitals Clinics - Marina is the nearest health facility, which is 2.7 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Botanica Tower are:
- Mosque of Mohammed Saleh Al Mulla is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Yoga SK is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Cheeky Monkeys Playland JBR / Marina is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 37.8 km from Botanica Tower and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.