- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Elite Residence is a 91 storey residential project located in the 'Tallest Block in the World' district of Dubai Marina. Developed by Tameer, Elite Residence was launched in 2006 and delivered in 2012. Tameer Holding is also the developer of the world's tallest residential tower located just a couple of buildings away called the the Princess Tower which is 101 storeys tall.
Elite Residence is conveniently located just 500 m from ZOOM, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Elite Residence, the 3 closest being:
- Parkiing at Marina walk is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Bubai Boat Show 2019 is 400 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Work Media City is 740 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Elite Residence is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pizza Pazza is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Models in Dubai is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Breaking Bread Dubai is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Dara hair clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 160 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Elite Residence are:
- Yoga SK is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Barca Academy Dubai is 950 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
- Raffles Nursery Dubai Marina is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 36.7 km from Elite Residence and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Elite Residence you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.