- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Emirates Crown is a development by Vakson Real Estate. The 63 storey residential tower offers high end, spacious 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. The tower has a structural height of 296 m. Construction of the Emirates Crown began in 2005, and was completed in 2008. This project is part of the 'Tallest Block in the World.' Neighboring buildings include the Marriott Hotel, Princess Tower, The Torch and Marina Heights.
Emirates Crown is conveniently located just 550 m from ZOOM, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Emirates Crown, the 3 closest being:
- Parkiing at Marina walk is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Bubai Boat Show 2019 is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Work Media City is 850 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Emirates Crown is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Counter Culture Café is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- The Croft is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Observatory is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞 is the nearest health facility, which is 590 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Emirates Crown are:
- Yoga SK is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Mosque of Mohammed Saleh Al Mulla is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Raffles Nursery Dubai Marina is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 38.1 km from Emirates Crown and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Emirates Crown you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.