- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
KG Tower is a low-rise residential building that has a total of 18 floors. It offers only around 66 apartments ranging from two to four bedroom units. Each of them has large and dining rooms with balcony overlooking the marina and sea. It is primarily located on the well-known waterfront of Dubai Marina Development.
It also has open kitchen and double-glazed windows for low noise and heat insulation. In addition, each of them has large bedrooms with en-suite facilities.
KG Tower is located 1280 from Honey Lemon Minimart and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of KG Tower, the 3 closest being:
- Marina Photos Kodak Express is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Mousa is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Naif Market is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where KG Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Alexandra Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Al Sukaria Restaurant & Cafe is 1 m away (approx. 1 min. by car)
- Elken Cafe Community is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
NewMe Medical Tourism is the nearest health facility, which is 0.9 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of KG Tower are:
- Emirates Driving Institute is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Willow Children's Nursery is 0.9 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Knowledge Land Nursery is 0.9 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 39.3 km from KG Tower and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.