Sign up or Log in
English - en
- My Account
- Sign up or Log in
Price display AED
MAG 218 is conveniently located just 580 m from ZOOM, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of MAG 218, the 3 closest being:
- Parkiing at Marina walk is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Bubai Boat Show 2019 is 500 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Huawei Demo Center is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where MAG 218 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Layaly Beirut Restaurant and Coffee Shop is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Breaking Bread Dubai is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Shami Gourmet is 200 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Al qusase is the nearest health facility, which is 290 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of MAG 218 are:
- Yoga SK is 510 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Raffles Nursery Dubai Marina is 500 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Barca Academy Dubai is 910 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 37.0 km from MAG 218 and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.