Sign up or Log in
English - en
- My Account
- Sign up or Log in
Price display AED
The Address Dubai Marina is located 1600 from allday Marina Plaza and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Address Dubai Marina, the 3 closest being:
- Dubai Marina Mall is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Hallmark is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Petra Cosmetics Dubai Marina Mall is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Address Dubai Marina is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- About thesaussi Grill Dubai Marina is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Shades is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Reduces is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Marina Gate Hotel & Clinic Bldg is the nearest health facility, which is 820 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Address Dubai Marina are:
- Shiva Shakti Yoga Studio is 0.6 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Dubai Amity Universitydubai is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- fatmu to is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 37.4 km from The Address Dubai Marina and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.