- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
The Royal Oceanic is conveniently located just 970 m from allday - Grosvenor House, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Royal Oceanic, the 3 closest being:
- Trident Grand Mall is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Love boat uae is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Parkiing at Marina walk is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Royal Oceanic is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Little Lamb hotpot restaurant LLC ( MARINA JBR BRANCH ) Little Tail Hot Pot - Marina Shop is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sultan Job is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Kitchen Mia restaurant is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Marina Medical Center, Dubai Marina Clinics is the nearest health facility, which is 70 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Royal Oceanic are:
- Cheeky Monkeys Playland JBR / Marina is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Mosque of Mohammed Saleh Al Mulla is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Monroe's Nursery is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 38.0 km from The Royal Oceanic and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.