- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Trident Grand Residence is conveniently located just 740 m from allday - Grosvenor House, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Trident Grand Residence, the 3 closest being:
- Trident Grand Mall is 90 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Love boat uae is 400 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Al Mullah Plaza is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Trident Grand Residence is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Cheeky Monkeys Playland JBR / Marina is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Al Shorfa Restaurant & Cafe is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Samboka is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Marina Medical Center, Dubai Marina Clinics is the nearest health facility, which is 310 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Trident Grand Residence are:
- Cheeky Monkeys Playland JBR / Marina is 0 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Monroe's Nursery is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Mosque of Mohammed Saleh Al Mulla is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 37.8 km from Trident Grand Residence and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Trident Grand Residence you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.