- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Vida Residence Dubai Marina is a project by Emaar which launched in March 2017. This high-rise building will be built on the current site of the Marina Yacht Club. Upon completion, it will be considered among the most luxurious and highly valued buildings in the marina. More information to follow shortly.
VIDA RESIDENCES FEATURES:
- Located in Dubai Marina, the first choice for the stylish and sophisticated
- Offers stunning views of the Dubai Marina as never seen before
- Minutes away from Dubai Marina Mall, The Address Dubai Marina, Marina Plaza and Pier 7 Dubai Marina.
- Direct access to The Dubai Marina Walk, which lines the waterfront and has a selection of cosmopolitan restaurants.
Vida Residences Dubai Marina is located 40 from allday Marina Plaza and it can be reached within 1 min by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Vida Residences Dubai Marina, the 3 closest being:
- pannier is 0.5 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Dubai Marina Mall is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Hallmark is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Vida Residences Dubai Marina is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- MOMA ZONE is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Dubai charge is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Asia Asia is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
MBF is the best is the nearest health facility, which is 1.3 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Vida Residences Dubai Marina are:
- Dubai Amity Universitydubai is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Language Mentors Conversation is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Jebel Ali Village Nursery is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 37.8 km from Vida Residences Dubai Marina and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.