- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
With winding walkways, lush green terraces and views that dreams are made of, La Rive at Port de La Mer is truly one-of-a-kind. With a world-class marina and hospitality experiences, along with unmatched amenities, this island getaway is perfect for those who enjoy the finer things in life. Choose from a spectacular selection of 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5-bedroom apartments.
La Rive at Port De La Mer is located 3750 from ZOOM and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of La Rive at Port De La Mer, the 3 closest being:
- La Mer North is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Optifashion Boutique - Lamer is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Bayt al saboun al loubanani is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where La Rive at Port De La Mer is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Key West Beach Bar & Restaurant is 570 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- KFC is 800 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Train Beach Club is 4.2 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
UAE DOWN Syndrome is the nearest health facility, which is 4.2 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of La Rive at Port De La Mer are:
- iQ Tennis Academy NB is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Steps Centre is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Gourmet Catering & Hospitality Services is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 19.3 km from La Rive at Port De La Mer and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.