- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Jumeirah 3 Villas is conveniently located just 880 m from ZOOM, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Jumeirah 3 Villas, the 3 closest being:
- Sunset Mall is 650 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- AMSAF MALL is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Fish Market Parking is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Jumeirah 3 Villas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- SHANASHEEL RESTAURANT & COFFEE SHOP is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Dixie lee chicken is 560 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- SEASHELL CAFE is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Inflamaging Physician Network is the nearest health facility, which is 20 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Jumeirah 3 Villas are:
- Kid's Island Nursery Dubai is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Creativity Surfing RRD Training Cenetr is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Kite n surf nass nass is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 25.5 km from Jumeirah 3 Villas and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Jumeirah 3 Villas you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.