- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
One Palm Residences are 3BR simplex, 4BR duplex, and 5BR duplex residential apartments by Omniyat in Palm Jumeirah with amazing island views and upscale amenities.
One Palm Luxury Apartments is conveniently located just 0 m from ZOOM, which can be reached within 0. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of One Palm Luxury Apartments, the 3 closest being:
- Dubai Harbour by Meraas is 0 m away (about 0. by foot)
- Galleria 2 Parking Entrance is 0 m away (about 0. by foot)
- Bubai Boat Show 2019 is 0 m away (about 0. by foot)
The surrounding area, where One Palm Luxury Apartments is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Stay by Yannick Alleno is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- STAY by Yannick Alléno is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- ZEST is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Live Young Sports Medicine Center Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 0 m away (you can walk there in 0.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of One Palm Luxury Apartments are:
- Redwood Montessori Nursery is 0 m away (about 0. by foot)
- Blossom Palm Jumeirah is 0 m away (about 0. by foot)
- Mosque of Mohammed Saleh Al Mulla is 0 m away (about 0. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 46.2 km from One Palm Luxury Apartments and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at One Palm Luxury Apartments you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.