- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Nakheel shares the vision of the late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Ruler of Dubai, which has been continued by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Ruler of Dubai – to create a world class destination for living, business and tourism.
We strive to create truly iconic developments that make a huge contribution to the improvement of people's lives and opportunities. We are inspired as people and inspire others to achieve remarkable things. We aim to be seen around the world as setting the standards for creativity, ingenuity and enterprise.
The Palm Tower is located 1600 m from ENOC Link - The Palm Jumeirah and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Palm Tower, the 3 closest being:
- Nakheel Mall is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Limited Edition is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Nakheel mall parking is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Palm Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Lighthouse Palm Jumeirah is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Sea View Club is 190 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Russians New York Pizzeria is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Al Das Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 160 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Palm Tower are:
- Asya's Nursery is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Ahmed Elbahnassy is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Redwood Montessori Nursery - Golden Mile 8 Palm is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 41.6 km from The Palm Tower and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.