- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Burj Daman is a mixed-use development which has 274 ready high-end apartments, office space and will most likely contain a hotel or hotel serviced apartment component in the future.
Burj Daman is located 2520 from ZOOM and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Burj Daman, the 3 closest being:
- ICD Brookfield Place is 900 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Forever Liviing Products Distributor is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- chef'splay is 980 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Burj Daman is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- SCOTTA - Espresso Bar is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ravioli and Co is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Carnival by Trèsind is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
UPANDRUNNING Medical Centre DIFC Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 990 m away (you can walk there in 13 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Burj Daman are:
- YogiMovement is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Babilou MENA is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Hummingbird Pre-School DIFC is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 19.5 km from Burj Daman and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Burj Daman you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.