- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Creek Gate Tower is a 30-storey residential development by Emaar Properties in Dubai Creek Harbour, an upcoming master development. This new master development also features the upcoming world's tallest building, The Tower. Sales will start on Sunday, January 22, 2017. Creek Gate Tower is expected to be completed by August 2020.
Creek Gate Apartments is located 10730 from YAHYA MINI MART ONE & CAFE LLC and it can be reached within 18 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Creek Gate Apartments, the 3 closest being:
- ZOOM is 10.7 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
- MALLMART LLC is 9.3 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
- Grand Convenience Store is 9.1 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Creek Gate Apartments is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pizza Hut is 19.7 km away (approx. 23 mins. by car)
- KFC is 19.7 km away (approx. 23 mins. by car)
- Ard Al Houd Restaurant jaddaf is 10.6 km away (approx. 18 mins. by car)
BIBIN is the nearest health facility, which is 18.2 km away (you can drive there in 21 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Creek Gate Apartments are:
- Sophie School is 13.1 km away (an approx. drive of 22 mins.)
- Swiss is 13.0 km away (an approx. drive of 22 mins.)
- Sisd is 13.3 km away (an approx. drive of 23 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 12.2 km from Creek Gate Apartments and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.