- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Creek Rise is an upcoming twin tower development by Emaar in its master development, Dubai Creek Harbour. This project will have one, two, and three bedroom apartments.
- Tower one is G+38 floors and Tower two is G+29 floors. Only tower one has been launched for now.
- Total number of apartments in the project: 524
- Number of Apartments in Tower 1: 299 (102 One Bed, 156 Two Bed, 57 Three Bed units)
- This project is located to the north of the Island district. Units will have views of the central park, canal and water, and the Tower.
Emaar Properties is one of the world’s most valuable and admired real estate development companies. With proven competencies in properties, shopping malls & retail and hospitality & leisure, Emaar shapes new lifestyles with a focus on design excellence, build quality and timely delivery.
Global property developer Emaar Properties has launched the Emaar Foundation that will serve as the group’s apex entity to drive corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives regionally and internationally. The Emaar Foundation Board has been constituted with Ahmad Al Matrooshi, Managing Director of Emaar Properties as the entity’s Chairman.
With the objective of positioning Emaar as a global leader that inspires humanity through its CSR initiatives, Emaar Foundation is fully aligned to the company’s brand values of industry thought leadership and its commitment to making a tangible contribution to support the underprivileged.
As the one-stop nodal agency that manages all CSR activities of Emaar, the Foundation will also facilitate more effective communications outreach and establish social responsibility as a core value across all operations of Emaar.
Among the CSR activities undertaken by Emaar include, support to Dubai Cares, the philanthropic organisation working to improve children's access to quality primary education in developing countries; and to Dream for Future Africa Foundation, dedicated to providing opportunity and equity for those most in need in Africa.
Emaar also supports the United Nations - World Food Programme, the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger and promote autism awareness through a wide range of initiatives in Dubai in addition to extending support to Zayed University for its campaigns.
Creek Rise Apartments (Tower 1) is located 14170 from YAHYA MINI MART ONE & CAFE LLC and it can be reached within 14 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Creek Rise Apartments (Tower 1), the 3 closest being:
- ZOOM is 14.2 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- Grand Convenience Store is 12.6 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
- MALLMART LLC is 12.7 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Creek Rise Apartments (Tower 1) is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pizza Hut is 490 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- KFC is 510 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Ard Al Houd Restaurant jaddaf is 14.1 km away (approx. 14 mins. by car)
Cresent Dr Dubai is the nearest health facility, which is 11.9 km away (you can drive there in 15 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Creek Rise Apartments (Tower 1) are:
- Sophie School is 16.5 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
- Swiss is 16.5 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
- Sisd is 16.8 km away (an approx. drive of 19 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 15.7 km from Creek Rise Apartments (Tower 1) and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.