- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
The Dubai Creek Residence is a Luxury, iconic project by Emaae Prperties. There is a total of 6 towers, two of which are 40 storey’s tall and will contain 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom units with sizes ranging from 880 - 2,154 q. ft. All towers facets inconceivable panoramas over the creek harbour and Dubai skyline.
Dubai Creek Residences encompass a stylish configuration and simple work of art that reverberate well with the elegant stylishness of the towers. The towers are fastening to a podium which provides the appropriate backdrop to the vibrant, marina lifestyle.
Dubai Creek Residence - North Towers is located 14440 from YAHYA MINI MART ONE & CAFE LLC and it can be reached within 15 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Dubai Creek Residence - North Towers, the 3 closest being:
- ZOOM is 14.4 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
- Grand Convenience Store is 12.8 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
- MALLMART LLC is 13.0 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Dubai Creek Residence - North Towers is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pizza Hut is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- KFC is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Ard Al Houd Restaurant jaddaf is 14.4 km away (approx. 15 mins. by car)
BIBIN is the nearest health facility, which is 17.6 km away (you can drive there in 17 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Dubai Creek Residence - North Towers are:
- Sophie School is 16.8 km away (an approx. drive of 19 mins.)
- Swiss is 16.7 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
- Swiss International Scientific School in Dubai is 16.6 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 16.0 km from Dubai Creek Residence - North Towers and it takes about 18 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.