- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Nakheel shares the vision of the late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Ruler of Dubai, which has been continued by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Ruler of Dubai – to create a world class destination for living, business and tourism.
We strive to create truly iconic developments that make a huge contribution to the improvement of people's lives and opportunities. We are inspired as people and inspire others to achieve remarkable things. We aim to be seen around the world as setting the standards for creativity, ingenuity and enterprise.
Nad Al Sheba Gardens is located 5610 from allday minimart Meydan Heights and it can be reached within 9 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Nad Al Sheba Gardens, the 3 closest being:
- Falcon Market, Falcon Museum is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Al Sufouh Bird Trading is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- UAE Falcons is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Nad Al Sheba Gardens is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Dicky’s Bistro is 5.8 km away (approx. 10 mins. by car)
- From Laura and Arturo Villa 84 is 5.9 km away (approx. 11 mins. by car)
- Chiba Restaurant - Asian Food is 6.1 km away (approx. 11 mins. by car)
Villa 377 Meydan Heights is the nearest health facility, which is 5.8 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Nad Al Sheba Gardens are:
- Meditation workshop is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Rashid Primary Boys School Football Pitch is 6.1 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- LSG Hall is 8.7 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 26.3 km from Nad Al Sheba Gardens and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.