- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Nakheel shares the vision of the late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Ruler of Dubai, which has been continued by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Ruler of Dubai – to create a world class destination for living, business and tourism.
We strive to create truly iconic developments that make a huge contribution to the improvement of people's lives and opportunities. We are inspired as people and inspire others to achieve remarkable things. We aim to be seen around the world as setting the standards for creativity, ingenuity and enterprise.
Shoreline Apartments is conveniently located just 460 m from Allday Minimart Manhal, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Shoreline Apartments, the 3 closest being:
- Golden Mile Gallery is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Galleria 2 Parking Entrance is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- SandRose is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Shoreline Apartments is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The sultana is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- O'Doner Palm Jumeirah is 420 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Wagamama is 590 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
EMIRATES SPORTSMED is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Shoreline Apartments are:
- Blossom Palm Jumeirah Nursery is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Online Music School is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Redwood Montessori Nursery - Golden Mile - Dubai is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 39.7 km from Shoreline Apartments and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.