- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Casa Familia is conveniently located just 650 m from Blue Mart Super Market - MOTORCITY, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Casa Familia, the 3 closest being:
- Motor City Shopping Centre - Spinneys Mall is 610 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- crossroads is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- The Ribbon mall is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Casa Familia is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- SanSation Restaurant is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Al Arrab Motor City is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- The Godfather Tensioner City Restaurant is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
HealthBay, Motor City is the nearest health facility, which is 640 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Casa Familia are:
- Emirates British Nursery - Motor City is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Building Blocks Nursery and Child Enrichment Centre is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Rackets Academy Tennis Coaching & Courts is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 39.9 km from Casa Familia and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Casa Familia you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.