- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Glitz Residence 3 carries forward a unique luxury lifestyle concept developed by Danube Properties for Dubai’s new urban generation. A generation that wants the good life, made affordable.
Each Glitz 3 apartment is designed keeping lifestyle comforts and contemporary convenience in mind. They combine spacious living spaces for the family, with the right balance of privacy and outdoor living.
Every detail complements the lifestyle that today’s young urban family expects in a green landscaped environment.
Glitz is conveniently located just 850 m from allday minimart -Studio City, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Glitz, the 3 closest being:
- Barbería shadi is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- City Studio Dubai is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Aramex Locker - Motor City is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Glitz is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Patiala House Restaurant Studio City is 360 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Nutri Bowl is 680 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Taqado Mexican Kitchen (Studio City) is 690 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Emirates Hospital Day Surgery & Medical Center is the nearest health facility, which is 900 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Glitz are:
- School parking is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Small Steps Learning Difficulties Center is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- GEMS Metropole School is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 37.7 km from Glitz and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Glitz you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.