- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Terraced Apartments is conveniently located just 690 m from Blue Mart Super Market - MOTORCITY, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Terraced Apartments, the 3 closest being:
- Motor City Shopping Centre - Spinneys Mall is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- crossroads is 820 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- The Ribbon mall is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Terraced Apartments is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- SanSation Restaurant is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Al Arrab Motor City is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- The Godfather Tensioner City Restaurant is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
HealthBay, Motor City is the nearest health facility, which is 680 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Terraced Apartments are:
- Emirates British Nursery - Motor City is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Premier Genie Motor City is 660 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Building Blocks Nursery and Child Enrichment Centre is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 39.9 km from Terraced Apartments and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.