- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Red Residency is located 2120 from Blue Mart Super Market - MOTORCITY and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Red Residency, the 3 closest being:
- Motor City Shopping Centre - Spinneys Mall is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Auto Mall is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- crossroads is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Red Residency is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Jack's Plaice is 960 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Reddy Roast is 960 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Copper Kettle Restaurant - Sports City is 980 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
Coated Medical Center is the nearest health facility, which is 2.8 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Red Residency are:
- Lotus Holistic Yoga Center- Sports City is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- The Wonder Years Nursery is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Mezan Institute is 930 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 40.3 km from Red Residency and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Red Residency you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.