- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Royal Residence 1 is located 1500 from Blue Mart Super Market - MOTORCITY and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Royal Residence 1, the 3 closest being:
- Motor City Shopping Centre - Spinneys Mall is 5.4 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Auto Mall is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- crossroads is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Royal Residence 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Jack's Plaice is 480 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Reddy Roast is 480 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Copper Kettle Restaurant - Sports City is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Coated Medical Center is the nearest health facility, which is 2.2 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Royal Residence 1 are:
- The Wonder Years Nursery is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Lotus Holistic Yoga Center- Sports City is 730 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Mezan Institute is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Dubai International Airport is located 39.6 km from Royal Residence 1 and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Royal Residence 1 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.