- Sign up or Log in
AED - AED
Al Naseem is located 8350 from allday minimart -Studio City and it can be reached within 13 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Al Naseem, the 3 closest being:
- DAMAC Hills Community Center is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Carrefour - Dam of the Hills is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Villa 14 is 8.7 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Al Naseem is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Bob's Fish and Chips Damac Hills is 2.6 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Stoke House is 3.0 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
- CHOMA CHOMA Afro Street BBQ is 1.8 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
UAE is the nearest health facility, which is 2.9 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Al Naseem are:
- Akoya Nursery is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- CreaKids Nursery Akoya is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Jebel Ali School is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Dubai International Airport is located 42.8 km from Al Naseem and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Al Naseem you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.